Embracing a 75-Day Challenge and the Power of Bhramcharya day 39

 

75 day hard challenge and bharmcharya


**Introduction:**

Namaste Dosto! Today marks the 75th day of my intense challenge, coupled with a 39-day journey of practicing Bhramcharya. Join me as I share my daily routine, filled with motivation, discipline, and self-discovery.


**The Morning Kickstart:**

I kick-started my day at 8 am after a refreshing 8 hours of sleep. Yesterday's blog, uploaded at midnight, fueled my morning energy. After hydrating with a glass of water, I dived into a workout session featuring Russian twists, pushups, squads, and even added a touch of dance to my routine.


**Mindful Meditation:**

Post-exercise, a rejuvenating meditation session helped me center my thoughts and maintain focus. Following this, I indulged in a refreshing shower before starting my work.


**Balancing Work and Spirituality:**

Office work took precedence after my morning routine. Amidst the hustle, I took a break to recite the Hanuman Chalisa and found solace in the practice of Bhramcharya.


**Revitalizing Breaks:**

In the afternoon, a short nap recharged my mind, combating a momentary wave of laziness. I extended my outdoor workout, incorporating stretches and pushups, and even threw in a bit of dance – a workout that resonates with my soul.


**Culinary Delights:**

A home-cooked meal by my mother, featuring a delightful kheer, added a touch of sweetness to my day. Accompanied by the soulful tunes of Arijit Singh, it was a perfect mid-day break.


**Conclusion:**

As the day winds down, I reflect on the accomplishments of my 75-day challenge and the transformative power of Bhramcharya. Every day is a step closer to self-improvement. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your support means the world



- [Day 1 of my challenge](#)

- [Previous blog post](#)



Hindi me read krne ke liye niche scroll down 👎👇 kre 

Embracing a 75-Day Challenge and the Power of Bhramcharya day 39 




**Prastavna:**

Namaste Dosto! Aaj mere liye ek khaas din hai - 75 din ka kathin challenge aur 39 din ka Bhramcharya anushthan. Aaiye, main apne dincharya ka hissa aur apne aatmavigyan bhare safar ko aapke saath baantta hoon.


**Subah ka Start:**

Maine apna din 8 baje shuru kiya ek taaza 8 ghante ki neend ke baad. Kal raat ko upload hua blog ne mujhe naya josh diya. Ek glass paani ke saath hydrate hone ke baad, maine apne workout mein Russian twists, pushups, squads kiye, aur apne routine mein thoda dance bhi shamil kiya.


**Chintanpurn Dhyana:**

Vyayam ke baad, ek taaza meditation session ne meri soch ko kendrit kiya aur dhyan banaye rakhne mein madad ki. Iske baad, maine kaam shuru karne se pehle ek taaza shower liya.


**Kaam aur Adhyatm:**

Kaam ke beech mein, maine Hanuman Chalisa ka path kiya, jo meri adhyatmik pratibaddhta ko majbooti dene mein madad karta hai.


**Taaza Breaks:**

Dopahar mein, ek chhota sa neend ne meri mann ko punah urja di, ek lambe laziness ke pal ko door karne mein madad ki. Maine apne bahar ka workout extend kiya, jismein stretches aur pushups shamil the, aur thoda sa dance bhi jod liya – ek workout jo meri aatma se juda hua hai.


**Rasile Swaad:**

Mummy ke haath ka bana khana, jismein kheer shamil thi, ne mere din ko meetha bana diya. Arijit Singh ke madhur sangeet ke saath, yeh ek perfect madhya din ka break tha.


**Nirnay:**

Jab din dhalta hai, main apne 75 din ke challenge aur Bhramcharya ke parinam ko vichar karta hoon. Har din ek kadam aage badhne ka ek mauka hai. Aapka saath hone ka dhanyavaad. Aapka samarthan mere liye mahatvapurn hai.





Comments