My first day of 75 hard day challenge

 The "75 Hard" challenge is a popular fitness and self-improvement program created by Andy Frisella. The challenge is designed to cultivate mental toughness, discipline, and physical fitness over a period of 75 days. Here are some key components of the challenge:

Today picture

My body



1. **Two Workouts a Day:** Participants must engage in two separate 45-minute workouts each day, and one of them must be outdoors.


2. **Drink a Gallon of Water:** Individuals are required to consume at least one gallon (approx. 3.8 liters) of water daily.


3. **Read 10 Pages:** Reading is a crucial part of the challenge, and participants need to read at least 10 pages of a non-fiction book each day.


4. **Follow a Diet:** Stick to a diet without any cheat meals or alcohol. The diet can be chosen based on personal goals, but it should be consistent throughout the challenge.


5. **Take a Daily Progress Picture:** Documenting physical progress is essential, and participants are required to take a daily progress picture.


6. **No Cheat Days:** The challenge does not allow any cheat days. If a participant fails to complete any of the tasks for the day, they must start over from day one.


The goal of the 75 Hard challenge is to build mental toughness, develop healthy habits, and achieve significant personal growth over the 75-day period. It has gained popularity for its holistic approach to fitness and well-being.

"I am starting my 75-day hard challenge today, and I will be documenting my daily progress in this blog. I will upload a picture each day and share the exercises I did. I want to see how much growth I achieve in these 75 days."



Comments