75 Days of Challenges and 19 Days of Celibacy Celebration

 

75 Days of Challenges and 19 Days of Celibacy Celebration


Namaste Friends,


Today marks the 75th day of my challenging journey, coupled with the 19th day of celibacy celebration. Merry Christmas to all! In this journey, each day is a new adventure, a striving to connect with oneself. Today, I am here to share the story of my day with you.


The morning began with meditation, where I calmed and centered my mind. Following that, it was time for indoor exercise. Stretching prepared my body, yoga cultivated positivity within, and light weight lifting left me feeling energized. Yes, my health was a bit fragile, but I decided that today too, something needed to be done.


Then came the time to create a video for YouTube. In the video, I showcased moments from my day, imparting some wisdom along the way. After a refreshing shower, it was time to recite the Hanuman Chalisa. This is a moment when I connect with myself, finding peace within.


Post-lunch, I engaged in work at my father's shop. Since he was out, I took charge. Following that, it was time for tutoring. Teaching 12th-grade students physics and chemistry is a different kind of satisfaction, answering their questions and guiding them.


As the evening approached, I immersed myself in outdoor exercises. Running touched my soul, and cardio left me feeling strong. At night, a wholesome meal, and now I'm watching "The Amazing Spider-Man," bringing an end to a fulfilling day.


An integral part of this day is writing this blog. My goal is to inspire people, to make my journey a part of theirs. Every step is an opportunity to learn, and I want you to join me in this journey to discover something new.


I conclude this day here, but the end of my path has not arrived. In the coming days, there will be new challenges, new opportunities to learn. I request you all to try something new in your life and always keep connecting with yourself.


Thank you, and see you in the next blog!

Hindi me niche scroll kr ke read kr sakte h 👇

75 Days of Challenges and 19 Days of Celibacy Celebration



Namaste Dosto,

Aaj mera 75 din ka challenging safar ka 19th din hai, jo ki bharmacharya ke saath manaya gaya. Merry Christmas to all! Is safar mein har ek din naya ek safar hai, ek koshish hai khud se milne ki. Aaj main aapko apne din ki kahani sunane ke liye yahaan hoon.

Subah shuru hui meditation se, jismein maine apne mann ko shant aur sthir kiya. Iske baad, indoor exercise ka samay aaya. Stretching ne mere sharir ko taiyaar kiya, yoga ne mann ko sakaratmak banaya, aur halki weight lifting ne mujhe energetic mahsoos karwaya. Haan, tabiyat thodi kamzor thi, lekin maine decide kiya ki aaj bhi kuch karna zaroori hai.

Phir aaya YouTube ke liye video banane ka samay. Video mein maine apne din ki kuch pal dikhaye, kuch gyan bante hue. Naha kar, Hanuman Chalisa padhne ka time aaya. Yeh ek aisa moment hai jab main apne aap se milta hoon, apne man ko shanti milti hai.

Khana khane ke baad, maine apne papa ke dukaan par kaam shuru kiya. Papa bahar gaye hue the, to main hi dekhlunga. Aur phir, tution ka time aaya. 12th ke bacchon ko physics aur chemistry samjhaana, unke sawalon ka jawab dena, yeh ek alag hi satisfaction hai.

Sham hone par, maine apne aap ko outdoor exercise mein duboya. Running ne meri rooh ko chhoo liya, cardio ne mujhe majbooti mehsoos karwaya. Raat ko, ek swasth bhara khana, aur ab main "The Amazing Spider-Man" dekh raha hoon, ek chhutti bhara din ke ant mein.

Is din ka ek ahem hissa hai mera blog likhna. Mera uddeshya hai logon ko inspire karna, apne safar ka ek hissa banane ke liye. Har kadam se sikhne ka mauka hai, aur main yeh chahta hoon ki aap bhi mere saath is safar mein jud kar kuch naya sikhein.

Main yeh din yahi khatam karta hoon, lekin meri raah ka ant nahi hua hai. Aane wale dinon mein bhi naye challenges, naye seekhne ka mauka hoga. Aap sab se ek request hai, apne jeevan mein bhi kuch naya try karein, aur hamesha apne aap se milte rahein.

Dhanyavaad, aur milenge agle blog mein!





Comments