My 75-Day Hard Challenge and bhramcharya: day 14

 

My 75-Day Hard Challenge and bhramcharya: day 14


Namaskar dosto! Aaj main apne 75-day hard challenge ke 14 din ke safar ko aapke sath share karne ja raha hoon. Yeh journey meri self-discipline aur wellness ko enhance karne ki koshish hai.


Introduction:

Is challenge ka aarambh karne se pehle, maine apne aapko ek saaf goal set kiya - 75 dino tak rozana consistent aur disciplined routine follow karna.


Morning Routine:

Mera din 6 baje shuru hota hai, jisme maine meditation, kindness meditation, aur physical exercises jaise push-ups, pull-ups, squads, aur crunches ko shamil kiya. In activities se not only physical fitness, but mental well-being bhi improve hoti hai.


Content Creation:

Maine YouTube par ek video upload kiya, jisme maine apne daily activities aur learnings ko share kiya. Content creation not only helps in documenting progress but also inspires others.


Spiritual Connection:

Mera din Hanuman Chalisa padhkar aur pooja karke shuru hota hai, jo mujhe spiritual peace aur mental strength deti hai.


Work and Study:

Mai ne apne papa ki dukan mein kaam kiya aur phir apni writing skills ko improve karne ke liye Hindi aur English mein likhne ka practice kiya. Iske baad, political science ki padhai ki.


Family Time:

Shaam ko, mere Ghar aane wale parivaar ke saath quality time bitaya, jo family bonding aur happiness ko badhata hai.


Physical Activity:

Evening mein, outdoor activities jaise running aur push-ups ko include kiya, jo ki overall fitness ko maintain karte hain.


Conclusion:

Mujhe pura yakeen hai ki consistent efforts aur positive mindset ke saath, main apne aapko aur bhi behtar bana sakta hoon. Umeed hai ki aapko mera blog pasand aaya hoga. Agar haan, toh please ise share karein aur apne vichar niche comment section mein likhein.


Dhanyavaad!


If you want to read this blog in English please scroll down 👇we have English translation also 

My 75-Day Hard Challenge and bhramcharya: day 14

My 75-Day Hard Challenge and bhramcharya: day 14


Hello friends! Today, I am going to share my 14-day journey of the 75-day hard challenge with you. This journey is an attempt to enhance my self-discipline and overall wellness.

**Introduction:**

Before embarking on this challenge, I set a clear goal for myself - to follow a consistent and disciplined routine for 75 days.

**Morning Routine:**

My day starts at 6 am, where I incorporate activities like meditation, kindness meditation, and physical exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, squads, and crunches. These activities not only improve physical fitness but also contribute to mental well-being.

**Content Creation:**

I uploaded a video on YouTube, sharing my daily activities and learnings. Content creation not only helps document progress but also serves as inspiration for others.

**Spiritual Connection:**

I begin my day by reciting the Hanuman Chalisa and engaging in prayer, which provides me with spiritual peace and mental strength.

**Work and Study:**

I worked at my father's shop and then practiced writing in Hindi and English to enhance my skills. Afterward, I focused on studying political science.

**Family Time:**

In the evening, I spent quality time with my family, fostering family bonds and happiness.

**Physical Activity:**

Later in the evening, I included outdoor activities such as running and push-ups to maintain overall fitness.

**Conclusion:**

I firmly believe that with consistent efforts and a positive mindset, I can continue to improve myself. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. If you did, please share it and leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank you!

Comments