75 day hard challenge and bharmcharya day : 18

 

75 day Hard challenge


---




Introduction:

Greetings everyone! Today marks the 18th day of my 75-day challenge, where I've been dedicated to embracing a holistic approach to life, focusing on physical fitness, mental well-being, and self-care.


Morning Routine:

I kicked off my day by diving into a thought-provoking non-fiction book, delving into the intricacies of biology, particularly the fascinating world of cells. Following this mental workout, I engaged in a rigorous indoor exercise routine, featuring squats, crunches, push-ups, Russian twists, and a one-minute plank.


YouTube Upload and Meditation:

Post my energizing workout, I dedicated time to share my journey on YouTube, uploading a video encapsulating my experiences and insights. Subsequently, I immersed myself in a rejuvenating 10-minute meditation session, embracing self-care and mental clarity.


Spiritual Connection:

To nourish my spiritual side, I spent some time reciting the Hanuman Chalisa, fostering a sense of peace and balance within.


Work and Outdoor Activities:

Venturing out to my father's shop, I contributed to the family business, balancing work responsibilities with personal goals. Later in the day, I engaged in outdoor activities, incorporating brisk walking and invigorating running sessions to stay connected with nature.


Nutrition:

A wholesome meal followed my outdoor endeavors, providing the necessary fuel for my body. To complete the day's nutrition, I consumed half a kilogram of milk, ensuring a well-rounded and balanced diet.


Conclusion:

As I conclude this blog post, I reflect on a day filled with purpose, discipline, and a commitment to well-being. I hope your day has been equally fulfilling and that we can inspire each other on this journey toward a healthier and happier life.


Thank you for joining me on this adventure! Until next time, stay well 

Hindi me padne ke liye niche scroll kare 👇



**Introduction:**
Namaskar sabhi ko! Aaj mera 75 din ka challenge ka 18va din hai, jisme maine apne jeevan ka sampurna drishtikon grahan karne ka sankalp liya hai, sharirik swasthya, mansik swasthya, aur self-care par dhyan kendrit karke.

**Morning Routine:**
Maine apna din ek vicharmanchak non-fiction kitab se shuru kiya, jisme maine jivvigyan ke kshetra mein gehre adhyayan me liya. Is manasik karyakout ke baad, maine ek sakaratmak ghar par karya kshetra me karya kiya, jisme squats, crunches, push-ups, Russian twists, aur ek minute tak plank shaamil the.

**YouTube Upload Aur Dhyan:**
Mere oorjavan karyakout ke baad, maine apne anubhav aur drishtikon ko YouTube par share karne ka samay nikala. Iske baad, maine apne aap ko punahrasht karte hue 10-minute ka dhyan kiya, jisme self-care aur mansik spashtata ko gale lagaya.

**Aadhyaatmik Jod:**
Mere aadhyaatmik paksh ko poshit karne ke liye, maine Hanuman Chalisa ka paath kiya, shanti aur santulit bhaavna ko badhawa dete hue.

**Kaam Aur Bahya Kriyaayein:**
Apne pitaji ke dukaan mein jaakar, maine parivaar ke vyavsay mein yogdan diya, kaam ki jimmedariyon ko vyaktigat lakshyon ke saath santulit kiya. Din ke ant mein, maine bahya kriyaayein mein shaamil hokar, tezi se chalne aur daudne ki session ko anukool banaya.

**Poshak:**
Bahya kriyaayon ke baad mera bhojan hua, jo mere sharir ko avashyak poshak pradaan karta hai. Din bhar ki poshak ko pura karne ke liye, maine adha kilogram doodh piya, jisse ek santulit aur swasth bhojan mila.

**Nirnay:**
Jab main is blog post ko samapt kar raha hoon, tab main ek din ko lekar nishkarsh nikal raha hoon, jo uddeshya, anushasan aur swasthya ke prati samarpan se bhara hua hai. Mujhe ummid hai ki aapka din bhi is tarah se sampann hua hai aur ham is yatra mein ek doosre ko prerit kar sakte hain, ek swasth aur khushaal jeevan ki ore.

Is yatra mein mera saath dene ke liye dhanyavaad! Agli baar tak, swasth rahiye.

--- 




Comments